返回列表 发帖

如何跟國外作者要授權?

大家好:

在地窖混了一陣子,看了好多翻譯的好文,真是非常滿足。but, 人都是貪心的,當我順著鍵結跑到國外論壇,看到更多更多文章時,我衝動地用我那超爛的語文功底,半查半猜地翻譯了起來。
第一篇譯文因為沒去要授權,只能貼在儲藏間,但我不想這樣侵權下去(這對原作者實在是很對不起),so,想問問各位同學有沒有什麼請求作者授權的範本,讓我依樣畫葫蘆一番呢?

本帖最后由 女鬼 于 2010-9-8 16:03 编辑

我写授权信的习惯通常是先简单介绍自己是中文圈的HP粉,说看到了你的XXXX,然后夸一番,多写感想,之后说这么好的文应该和更多人分享,请作者大人务必准许你翻译成中文发表到哪些哪些地方,作者名字会标清,有随时撤文权力,和发布之后会发链接给她等等

以下,这是我最近要授权的信你可以拿去参考||||

Dear Nenya Entwhistle,

I'm a Chinese HP fangirl, Recently I've read your The Stockholm Syndrome and loved it very much. The layer upon layers of complexity in both the plot and characterisation simply took my breath away. I read the whold story in one go the first time and was left in awe for a very long time and had to read it again to try and understand it. I love the twist and turns in character development and the way it becomes blatantly obvious to the reader what kind of a psychological state both Harry and Severus are in, but the characters themselves aren't aware of it. But then the readers are kept in the dark when it comes to the plot and I never knew what to expect next, even then the ending was still a huge shock (albeit a good one!)

So I'd like to share your story with more people if you will please give me permission to translate it into Chinese. It would be posted on various member only Chinese HP fanfic sites and I will send you the links once they are posted, and of course make sure you will hold all the credits as the author.

Thank you for your time and all your efforts you have put in to your works!

Yours sincerely
Mel_Nakuru aka 女鬼

姑娘努力吧~

謝謝女鬼大,我會好好努力的!(握拳)

额滴神啊。你每次竟然写这么多????!!!

回复 4# 小稚

嗯对啊。。。好好夸作者一番=w=

虽然短篇会相应短一点,也有过感想只有一两句的时候(废话那是Drabble啊难道要我写比文还长的读后感!)

鬼鬼是认真的小孩啊,抚摸~~

很好的习惯啊,不错~~继续保持~~

顺便TX小稚~~王车加油哦~~

返回列表